JUMBO loans (Loans over 453,100)
FHA Loan Programs
• Purchase a home with a down payment as low as 3.5% of the
• Seller is allowed to pay up to 6% of the closing costs.
• All of the closing costs and down payment can come from a gift.
• Easy to qualify for this government insured program.
• Maximum Amount: $345,000
The Federal Housing Administration is the largest insurer of mortgages in the world. The FHA makes home financing possible for people who might not qualify for conventional mortgage programs to purchase a home or refinance their current mortgages, including Adjustable Rate Mortgages. Now you, too, may be able to benefit for an FHA loan.
All Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans
• Owner occupied
• Second home
• Investment property
Single family homes, townhouses, condos and multi-family up to 4 units.
WANT TO BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT?
• Seniors 62 years or older (owning a primary home)
• Federally insured goverment program (FHA)
• Pay off your present mortgage loan
• Never make mortgage payments again
• Receive money at closing
• You keep title to your property, heirs will inherit
Foreign National Program
Second home and investment property
For details and guidelines on these programs please contact your loan officer.
Loans over 453,100
Contact your loan officer for more information.
Veteran applicant must have sufficient VA entitlement to qualify for the 100% financing
BANKERS CHOICE MORTGAGE
A division of American Bancshares Mortgage, LLC
Licensed Mortgage Lender
10651 N. Kendall Dr., Suite 200
Miami, Florida 33176
Office: (305) 595-3585
Fax: (305) 595-1602